The module shows PHP cURL warning message
Sometimes, even when you have the cURL activated and valid SSL certificate, you can see the following warning message on the main page of the module in your Back office:
- - The PHP cURL extension must be enabled on your server. Please contact your hosting provider for more information.
- PayPal webhooks can not be enabled. The reason of the error is one of the following:
- htpasswd enabled
- the https protocol is not supported
- wrong https certificate
- invalid server settings or insufficient access rights.
Such behavior can be caused by the following:
- the module is disabled;
- the Paypal account is not connected to the module;
- the mode Maintenance is enabled in your back office.
Therefore, it is recommended to check all these listed points and define if this is your case.